Manual - Lambretta Third Edition Stickys Workshop Guide
The long awaited 3rd edition is now here.
Rather than reprint the same version, Fingers in Pies Publications have chosen to substantially re-work and improve on the content for this new edition.
- Over 200 new colour photographs. More than 1,050 images in all.
- Ten additional colour wiring diagrams.
- Five new earlier Italian models now included (TV175 S2, LI125 S1, LI125 S2, LI150 S1, LI150 S2).
- New models thoroughly integrated with original text – not just bolted on.
- Updates on the latest developments (tuning conversions, adjustable suspension, advance/retard ignition, tubeless wheels etc).
- More specific component and restoration data (fork identification, paint codes, locks and keys, speedometers etc).
- Technical revision information from original Innocenti dealer updates.
- Improved indexing and easy-find colour coding for each chapter.
- Totally revised layout.
- Additional pages (340 in total).