Lambretta GP DL SX TV 200 BGM Pro RaceTour 225cc RT Kit
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
This is the MRB designed 225cc RaceTour cylinder kit (Ø=70mm) for the large 200cc Lambretta engine block, offering significant power improvements.
This kit is a design of Mark Broadhurst for fast road use. The engines are easy to ride and feel like an original Innocenti Lambretta engine with double the power of a standard 200 cc engine. The kit is easy to fit and comes with all the needed studs, washers, gaskets and so on.
Update: Piston made in Italy by Meteor with running-in coating.
- Ceramic plated alloy barrel
- Four fixings of exhaust stub
- 200 cc inlet stud spacing on small and large block barrels
- Italian made (Meteor) piston kit with running-in coating (225cc =Ø70mm)
- Two 1 mm piston rings (made in Italy)
- Fully CNC machined anti warp head made from billet alloy with recess into bore and four additional fixing screws (8 fixings in total). Made in Germany.
- Compression ratio for highest reliability
- Porting spec for high powered touring with lots of torque and wide power band
- Improved fuel economy saves money paying for the kit long term
- Improved casting thickness around the cylinder head and base gasket, so it can be easily tuned
BGM RT 225 Kit
Lambretta GP 200
Lambretta DL 200
Lambretta SX 200
Lambretta TV 200