Brake Hose - Banjo - Washer - Dowty - M10
Product Code: BD06744
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
Banjo Bolt Dowty Washer Self-Centralising Bonded Seal
"The bonded seal is a metal washer with a vulcanized rubber insert for use in high pressure applications where other means of sealing are unsuitable. Bonded seals are now available in self centralising form, which eliminates seal offset and makes for easier installation.
Dowty seals are used for making pipe joints in hydraulic systems leak free. They are designated according to the size of the pipe thread where it is used.
When the bolted connection is tightened, the sealing lip is pressed against the flat surfaces. The metal washer ensures that the components to be connected are reliably and securely held. The thickness of the washer limits the compression of the elastomer seal, eliminates any over torque of the joint, thereby ensuring a reliable sealing system. The internal pressure increases the sealing force by energising the sealing lip.
- Cost effective solution for bolt/thread sealing
- Versatile, applicable to all threaded bolts, studs and clearance holes
- Wide temperature range
- Reliable high and low pressure sealing
- Metal washer prevents over compression and extrusion
- Usable for overhead installation
- Seals to plane surfaces with no housing for the sealing lip
- Metal washer with vulcanised sealing body of rubber for sealing of bolt heads and flanges"