Gran Turismo GT Intercontinental 200cc Casing
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The GT casing is 100% designed and constructedهتin the UK using the sand casting method.هت
Includes the following features:
* Reverse compatible to standard 200 casings and all internals including crank
* Original look with finning and jack points
* Utilises original mag flange
* Utilises original side case
* Crank on original centre line to utilise all current exhaust systems
* Utilises any currently available ignition system
* Thicker sections for strength and increased gasket face area
* Properly positioned rear brake shoe pins
* Enlarged rear axle bearing boss to accommodate bigger bearings
* Pads for case mounted reed and boosts
* Large gasket area for big capacity cylinders
* Large crankcase housing can be bored to accommodate CR250 72mm stroke crank
* Big-capacity, low-cost, water cooled 300cc cylinder conversion planned
* Big capacity iron lined Inter-Continental air-cooled cylinder 330cc
* 100% Made in England