Lambretta Scooter Manual and Maintenance DVD Bundle
The long awaited 3rd edition is now here.
Rather than reprint the same version, Fingers in Pies Publications have chosen to substantially re-work and improve on the content for this new edition.
- Over 200 new colour photographs. More than 1,050 images in all.
- Ten additional colour wiring diagrams.
- Five new earlier Italian models now included (TV175 S2, LI125 S1, LI125 S2, LI150 S1, LI150 S2).
- New models thoroughly integrated with original text – not just bolted on.
- Updates on the latest developments (tuning conversions, adjustable suspension, advance/retard ignition, tubeless wheels etc).
- More specific component and restoration data (fork identification, paint codes, locks and keys, speedometers etc).
- Technical revision information from original Innocenti dealer updates.
- Improved indexing and easy-find colour coding for each chapter.
- Totally revised layout.
- Additional pages (340 in total).
DVD - Lambretta Running Maintenance - By Scooter Techniques
132 Minutes Runtime
"Watch and follow as Sausage clearly shows you how to maintain your Lambretta scooter.
Over 2 and a 1/2 hrs long, this dvd is broken down into individual chapters and is a must whether you want to replace your troublesome lights, swap out a broken cable, repair a puncture or fit a new tyre. With other chapters ranging from 2 stroke oil, spark plugs and to what to carry in your toolkit, we feel sure that you will find it invaluable when maintaining your Lambretta
Throughout this DVD Sausage uses his 20yrs experiences, offering countless tips and helpful hints and showing you how to keep your scooter where it belongs - on the road."