Motorcycle Scooter Bar End Mirror - Stainless Steel
Product Code: BD16761
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £150.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
Halycon 820 Bar End Motorcycle Mirror
A combination of classic style and precision engineering, the Halcyon Bar End Mirror is arguably the best quality classic style bar end mirror available. The Halcyon mirror has a number of key features that set it apart in quality and design from similar styled mirrors.
- Made from 100% non-corrosive materials
- Rectangular Mirror head with 120mm x 90mm Diameter
- Non Sided – Fits on left or right of handlebar
- Engineered to eliminate vibration during use – (see below)
- Cranking action on arm – allowing mirrors to be folded in
- Standard fitting - Suitable for all handlebars from 7/8 to 1 inch OD’s; (with Inside diameter between 17.5mm - 21mm) Custom fittings also available - See the options below "Custom Fitting" and "Alternative Fitting"
- Replaceable mirror head and glass
- British Made
The Halcyon 820 Bar-End Mirror is made from 100% non-corrosive materials ensuring that no component will ever encounter rust issues due to flaking chrome or damage to the surface.
- The Mirror Head – High Grade Stainless Steel.
- The Curved Arm and Knuckle – Cast in solid Stainless steel, which is then machined and polished to a mirror finish
- The Tri-Grip Fitting– Turned and CNC machined from a solid Alumium bar
- Screws and Springs– All made from Stainless Steel
Precision Engineered Components -
Additional machining operations are made to the serrated crowns on the cranking arm to eliminate small variations made during the casting process. An oversized bolt head is turned down to fit tightly inside the curved arm, this combined with a high grade spring ensures the minimal possible vibration on the mirror head.