Lambretta LI GP SX TV Vespa T5 Lever BGM Original Inner Rear Brake Cable with Threaded End Ø=2.9mm x 1050mm
Product Code: BD17173
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The BGM PRO inner cable for the rear brake Lambretta (series 1-3) has a cast-on threaded part.
- The rear brake cable is now one-piece, the original clamp screw connection is no longer needed
- The motor can be removed from the frame much faster
- The brake cable remains permanently ready for use because it is no longer squeezed
- Like the original adjuster, it has an anti-twist device (thread flattened on one side)
- Tinned end, never again a spliced-on cable end
It is the 1st brake cable to be removed:1 replacement for the original rear inner cable on all Lambretta Series 1-3 models. Parts of the original adjuster are taken over (knurled nut, abutment).
FAZIT: Simple but very clever solution that should not be missing on any Lambretta!
TIP: Also fits on all Vespa largeframe vehicles that have a brake pedal with cable clamp (e.g.Vespa Rally180 (VSD1T), Rally200 (VSE1T), Sprint (VLB1T), GT/GTR (VNL2T), TS125 (VNL3T), VNA, VNB, VBA, VBB, VNC, VBC etc.) and whose motor is/is to be equipped with a brake arm of the T5 models.