Lambretta Third Edition Stickys Workshop Guide & Lambretta Engine Rebuild DVD Bundle
Product Code: BD18518
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £150.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
Returns & Refunds
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The long awaited 3rd edition is now here.
Rather than reprint the same version, Fingers in Pies Publications have chosen to substantially re-work and improve on the content for this new edition.
- Over 200 new colour photographs. More than 1,050 images in all.
- Ten additional colour wiring diagrams.
- Five new earlier Italian models now included (TV175 S2, LI125 S1, LI125 S2, LI150 S1, LI150 S2).
- New models thoroughly integrated with original text – not just bolted on.
- Updates on the latest developments (tuning conversions, adjustable suspension, advance/retard ignition, tubeless wheels etc).
- More specific component and restoration data (fork identification, paint codes, locks and keys, speedometers etc).
- Technical revision information from original Innocenti dealer updates.
- Improved indexing and easy-find colour coding for each chapter.
- Totally revised layout.
- Additional pages (340 in total).
DVD - Lambretta Engine Rebuild - By Scooter Techniques - 2 Disc
"In this Lambretta Engine Rebuild dvd, watch and follow in real time as our experienced mechanic shows you how to remove the engine from the scooter, completly strip and rebuild it, replace it and fire it back to life. Applicable to series 1, 2, and 3 engines, the individual chapters below mean that whether you are just replacing a clutch or attemptiong a full rebuild this double dvd is a must for all Lambretta owners"