Lambretta Series 1 2 3 Li GP SX TV BGM PRO Clubman Sport Exhaust - Bare Metal
Product Code: BD16042
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £150.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The bgm PRO Big Box Sport exhaust is based on the Big Box V4. We call it Sport, because it brings more power over the complete band on all comparison engines.
This makes the Big Box Sport the most powerful Big Box system ever made by bgm. The increase in performance was achieved by redesigning the internal damper chamber. This has made it necessary to install a hidden silencer under the engine.
The exhaust body is compatible with existing manifolds and the box itself can be easily converted. The box is available with manifolds for the following engines:
- RT195, RT225, original cylinders, Granturismo GT186, GT200, GT240 Mugello, Rapido, SR and all other cylinders with oval exhaustTS1
- 200, TS1 225, Monza and derivatives with round exhaust, the appropriate exhaust flange is sufficientFor
- Quattrini M210, here it needs the appropriate Quattrini manifold and flangeFor
- Simonini cylinders on appropriate cases like the Killercase, here it needs an appropriate manifold and the TS1 exhaust flange .
The proven features of the Big Box V4 have of course been adopted:
- Brazed brackets
- Mounting plates doubled up
- Reworked insulationQuietLargervolume of the exhaust bodyExhaust
- manifold and body spring-mountedReinforced at
- all neuralgic points
- Suspension as on the racing exhaust for perfect and stress-free installation
- Demounting without having to remove the right footboard or cylinder cover