Lambretta Series 1 2 3 Li GP SX TV Scootopia 185cc Alloy Cylinder Kit - Version 2
Product Code: BD16766
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
Second version updated from our original kit. All porting designs and head are the same as version one, overall quality of finish is much better than version one with much cleaner porting, better base and inlet gaskets with a better finishing of nikasil plating.
Scootopia made Lambretta 185 barrel & piston kit. Well finally, it's here! Our 185 barrel kit has been faultlessly used and abused by our awesome race team in our endurance events, we have also had input and test development from Allstyles Scooters in Portsmouth. The kits used for the race team have been tuned by JB Tuning, the kit on sale here is not as tuned and is more of an around city/town kit with plenty of torque, this is not a kit that will give you the fastest scooter on the block.
The barrel is Aluminium and nikasil plated with an Aluminium head (there’s no need for a head gasket for the kit).
This kit is can be fitted to any Lambretta Series 1,2,3 OR DL/GP 125/150 & 175 engine case. We have developed it with the SCOOTOPIA 22MM CARB, SCOOTOPIA GP150 INLET MANIFOLD and SCOOTOPIA 42MM CLUBMAN EXHAUST in mind (STANDARD GP CRANK IS ADVISED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL). For oil we reccommend SILKOLENE CLASSIC 2 Running in, we suggest 300 miles (checking plug colour regularly) using an NGK B8ES Spark Plug.
Suggested jetting for recommended Scootopia & Dellorto SH2.22 Carb with Scootopia Clubman Exhaust -
- Starter – 50
- Pilot – 45
- Main Jet – 118
- GP200 7895-1 Slide
- Suggested ignition timing - 21 Degrees
Fitment help –
- Firstly, make sure you have your stud and gasket kit that comes with the barrel
- Install studs to barrel and replace cylinder studs
- Modify inlet and base gaskets if desired
- Install the inlet manifold
- Install piston with rings ensuring the arrow on the head of the piston points to the exhaust and that the rings are positioned to the piston ring pegs
- Add base gasket to case
- Carefully install barrel (we find rubbing a bit of 2 stroke around the piston and down the barrel will help)
- Install cylinder head using supplied cylinder nuts (torque down to 15-18 lbs)