Vespa Lambretta Scooter Timing Disc Degree - Alloy Beedspeed
Product Code: BD09833
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
Beedspeed Timing Disc in Degree's with Timing Instructions
Alloy Disc 16.3cm Diameter with 1.3cm Centre Hole .
Link to Lambretta and Vespa Timing Settings http://beedspeed.com/html-pages/IgnitionTiming.htm
Basic ignition set up instructions :
• Determine Top Dead Centre (TDC) position
• Mark the position of the arrow on the fly wheel on the crankcase with a marker pen.
• Attach the degree disc and align the 0° with the marking on the crankcase.
• Mark also the desired ignition point (anticlockwise) on the crankcase, e.g. 18° before TDC for the MALOSSI 211cc cylinder.
• Remove the degree disc, start the scooter and with the help of the stroboscopic lamp, check the desired ignition marking lines up with the arrow on the flywheel. If not readjust the position of the stator plate until the correct position is found. To save time and effort during later servicing, permanently mark both the crankcase and stator plate to record their position in relation to each other.