Vespa Cylinder Kit Malossi 75cc, PK50, PK50Xl 50 Special
Product Code: BD02303
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
- Material: special self-lubricating, wear-resistant, highly refined cast iron alloys, obtained by Shell Moulding gravity die-casting.
- Machining: on numerically controlled high precision machine tools.
- Recalculated and increased heat exchange surfaces.
- Exhaust and transfer ports designed and tuned for maximum thermodynamic performance.
- Dimensional and surface finish quality control performed according to Malossi's internal specifications.
- Cylinder and piston selected for a 100% fit of 0.010-0.005 mm.
- Checking of all the seals carried out.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content and low thermal expansion.
- Machining: on numerically controlled machine tools.
- Lightened and strengthened.
- Heat exchange surfaces increased.
- Piston rings in very strong modular cast iron with ground, wear-resistant.
- Material: special die-cast aluminium alloy.
- Geometry of heat exchange surfaces recalculated and increased.
- Machining: numerically controlled high precision machines with diamond tools.
- Surface rust prevention treatment.
- Viton Head Gasket.
- Hemispheric combustion chamber with centred squish and spark plug.