Vespa Electronic Vespatronic Kit Rally 180 & 200 Femsatronic
Product Code: BD00663
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The unique electronic ignition system, 12v 90W with variable timing for the Rally 180 VSD1T and Femsatronic 200cc VSE1T.
It is quite obvious that the advantages which the VESPATRONIC ignition provides to racing scooters will also be a welcome improvement and update to the engines of earlier VESPA models. To satisfy these potential customers Max and Tino have developed a range of VESPATRONIC ignition kits to suit vintage VESPAs. The main advantage these modern ignition kits have over the OE PIAGGIO setup of the earlier models is that they are completely electronic. These ignition systems are virtually maintenance free as opposed to the existing points ignition setups on the older machines. Another advantage of the VESPATRONIC system is that the ignition point varies according to the RPM of the motor. More power in the lower end of the rev-range combined with lower combustion temperatures are advantages to every cylinder, tuned or not. Machines equipped with a 6v electrical system will benefit especially in the lights department from the extra power available..
VESPATRONIC ignition kit
Flywheel weight varies between 1500 and 1700 g according to version, kit also includes a stator plate, CDI unit, electronic regulator, mounting tools and again according to version, with or without cooling fins on the flywheel.
The technical features are as follows:
- Timing adjusts automatically, with a pre programmed curve of up to 8 degrees
- Nylon fan, light with good air flow for cooling. Can be used with the standard cowls
- High power output, 12V 90W easy starting, greatly improved performance
- HT coil and regulator are both efficient and compact, can easily be fixed anywhere
- The regulator supplies a clean current assuring stable current for long life for bulbs and electrical systems
- Regulator can be used for both AC and DC, battery charge out will even allow you to run a PC or mobile phone!
- The power of the regulator is both powerful and strong, even at low revs there is enough power to run 35W halogen bulbs, giving safe riding night or day
- Twin sparks on each revolution also burns the waste gasses still in the cylinder, greatly reduces pollution
- The easy interchangeable nature of the system and its parts makes maintenance and repair very easy, without the need for specialist charges
- The electrical components can be replaced with just two bolts, with no need to reset or adjust the timing. All parts are checked and tested by us.
- All kits supplied complete including electrical diagram securing spanner and puller.
For use with VESPA 200 Rally Femsatronic VSE1T 2T AC `72-`79
- The width of the flange section on the standard Rally flywheel nut has to be trimmed so that it will sit into the Vespatronic flywheel. Alternative M12x1.5 pitch nuts are available.