Vespa Lambretta Scooter BUZZWANGLE Timing Tool Kit
Product Code: BD16001
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £150.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
Buzzwangle FULL KIT for accurate timing for Vespa, Lambretta, Ducati, Motoplat, Vespatronic, Varitronic, Parmakit ignitions.
Available here the full Buzzwangle timing tool kit - all the items you need to make full use of the digital timing device down to a tenth of a degree. No more eyeballing it. No more woefully inadequate timing discs. This is the future and the future is now.
- "L" M27x1.25 - This covers LAMBRETTA as well as many Ducati, some MZ and some Motoplat ignitions
- "V" M28x1.0 - This covers VESPA as in all P-range and all geared Vespa Scooters including all the LML variants as well as many general Piaggio and Gilera ignitions
- "VT " M27x1.0 - Initially included for the VESPATRONIC this size thread will also cover other motorcycle flywheels including some Hondas
- "P" M24.1.0 - This Covers the latest Parmakit ignitions as well as a host of bikes such as the 50cc models from Kymco, MBK, Peugeot, Honda and Yamaha
* BUZZWANGLE™-O-METER 360 - Digital 360 Degree Inclinometer device
When used in conjunction with magnetic coupling on the Buzzwangle 4-way tool this Buzzwangle-o-meter 360 allows you to measure a full 360 degrees with a tenth of a degree accuracy around the center axis of the crankshaft. Unlike other Digital inclinometers out there which are often designed for the building trade where only 0 to 90 degrees is required our custom version goes from a full 0.0 to 360.0 degrees.
* BUZZWANGLE™ PISTON STOP SPARK TOOL -
Machined out of 6061T Billet Aluminium this tool winds directly into your spark plug thread to allow you to find Top Dead Centre with ease. The piston stop will work with regular M14x1.25 as well as M10x1 thread spark plugs.