Vespa Primavera Sprint 150-150cc 2T/4T AC SIP Speedometer Rev Counter
Product Code: BD16769
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The SIP Speedometer/Rev Counter replaces the minimally equipped original speedometer unit with a state-of-the-art multifunctional instrument. This speedometer has an impressively large analogue display for either the scooters speed (up to 140 mph/kph), or that of the motor (up to 14 000 rpm). This means that the speedometer needle can be programmed to display either your current revs or speed.
For Vespa Primavera/Sprint 50-150ccm 2T/4T AC
- - 140 (km/h/mph) / 14.000 (Umin/rpm)
- face: black
- white numbers
- faceplate: black
Grade AA - first-class repair and as an extremely attractive accessory
The digital display, located in the lower half of the speedometer face, can be used to show 18 different functions, which are scrolled through using the vehicles “Mode”-button. Alongside the standard analogue/digital vehicle and motor speed measurements this speedometer also has a trip counter/total mileage function, motor and ambient temperature measurement, acceleration sensor for distance and speed measurement, average speed and many more innovative features (see function list below).
The colour of the backlight can be set in eight different colours and its brightness is also adjustable. During every ignition sequence the speedometer conducts an automatic diagnostic check.
The scooters road speed can be determined by using either the original speed sensor which is built-in the vehicles wiring harness or a digital sensor system, which is separately available.
A complete wiring loom adapter is included in the kit. This makes it simple to install, with no soldering necessary!
- Analogue speed : 0-140 mph/kph
- Digital speed : 0-260 kph
- Analogue revs : 0-14000 rpm
- Digital revs : 0-14000 rpm
- Total mileage : 0000-999999 miles/km
- Trip distance A & B : up to 9999.9mph/kph
- Trip time A & B up to 99.59 h
- Battery charge level (incl. under voltage warning)
- Programmable total mileage (allows synchronisation with original vehicle mileage)
- Average speed between A & B up to 140 mph/140 kph
- Five different illumination levels for back light
- Choice of eight back light colours available
- Digital fuel level warning (indicated through flashing fuel display & fuel light)
- Digital Clock (12h/24h)
- Thermometer overtemperature warning (Warning, the whole bar including the temperature symbol will flash.)
- Temperature measurement for cylinder head/spark plug up to 250°C/32° - 482°F, an separate sensor for the spark plug temperature is also included in the kit
- Data storage facility for top speeds, maximum rpm and temperatures
- Trip and acceleration measurement
- The trip measurement can be made for a distance between 0-1000 meters. The acceleration measurement can be made over a freely chosen speed range