Vespa PX125 150 LML BGM PRO 177 Cylinder Kit
Product Code: BD15052
We're pleased to offer FREE UK Delivery on orders placed over £100.00.
Delivery is available Worldwide. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
We're committed to providing a great customer service and wish our customers to be 100% satisfied with purchases.
Please review our Returns Information or Contact Us if you have any queries.
All our orders are 100% secure. We know this because our e-commerce system is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure credit card data is secure.
Which is the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
The BGM PRO 177 cylinder kit comes with a ceramic plated alloy barrel with 63 mm bore. The piston has two 1 mm rings and high content of silicium. There are four main transfer ports and two boostports. The cylinder kit is designed to give lots of torque from low down and a very broad power band. The port timings with a 57 mm crank are 118° transfer timing and 171° exhaust timing.
The kit is easy to fit and a Plug & Play solution that works out of the box. With a SI carb and the bgm Big Box Touring the power at the rear wheel is 15 hp and the torque 17 – 19 Nm. Higher power outputs are easy to obtain and 25 hp shouldn’t be a problem.
Low fuel consumption and high cruising range are further extras.
- Ceramic plated alloy barrel
- Bore 63 mm
- Capacity 57 mm stroke 177 cc, 60 mm stroke 187 cc
- Cast piston with high content of silicium and two 1 mm piston rings
- Port timings 57 mm stroke: Transfers 118°, Exhaust 171°
- Recommended squish clearance 0.8 – 1.2 mm
- The transfer ports at the base are casted with a gate. This is matching the ports at the casings perfectly. The gate can easily be grinded away to use the complete cross section of the transfers.
The cylinder head is fully CNC machined from billet alloy with 4 mm recess. The recess is for centralizing and sealing. In the centre at the top of the head is a thread, if you want to use a temperature gauge.